North East Writers Forum
Please sign in or register to get more benefits from this site
North East Writers Forum
Please sign in or register to get more benefits from this site
North East Writers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» FROM THE INSIDER'S DEN
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptySun 17 Aug 2014, 5:14 pm by NAMRATAPATHAK

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm by kimeragay

» > Whats your top 10 songs of all time?
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:40 pm by kimeragay

» hello
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm by kimeragay

» Australian Mateship
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 12:25 pm by chocolatelover

» "Smoke and Mirrors" by Neil Gaiman
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptySun 11 Oct 2009, 8:14 am by aloneandfree_alien

» "The Dark Mirror" by Juliet Marillier
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:39 am by Guest

» Book of the Month - What is it??
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 3:15 pm by aloneandfree_alien

» The Staff List
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:23 am by lucky dice

» Further Rule - ALL FORUM MEMBERS MUST READ!
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyWed 21 May 2008, 1:27 pm by aloneandfree_alien

» What we are doing.
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 9:54 am by lucky dice

» RULES OF CONTENT
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 12:38 pm by Guest

» Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting...
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 12:44 pm by Guest

Top posters
aloneandfree_alien
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... I_vote_lcapForum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... I_voting_barForum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... I_vote_rcap 
Lori
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... I_vote_lcapForum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... I_voting_barForum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... I_vote_rcap 
lucky dice
Hazzza
Emperor Gayson
kimeragay
chocolatelover
School of Arts and Media
NAMRATAPATHAK
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is ancvins

Our users have posted a total of 16 messages in 15 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue 22 Apr 2008, 8:27 am

Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucky dice
Founder
Founder
lucky dice

competition Awards : no competitions won
Male
Number of posts : 9
Competition Bar :
Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... Right_bar_bleue

Country : Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... Flag_a10
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting...   Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptyMon 11 Feb 2008, 9:58 am

Welcome to the site Guest.

General Rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising and spamming is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
* Please make sure that all the work that you post is yours and not someone else's as this is plagiarism.
* Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for commercial contests.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.

Last edited by admin on Mon 31 Mar 2008, 3:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://the-inbox.niceboard.net
Anonymous

Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... Empty
PostSubject: The Big Bopper Speaks...   Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting... EmptySun 17 Feb 2008, 12:44 pm

FURTHER RULES (Man- that's a heap)

This website is the result of the work of 8 outstanding Year 9 students from Wangaratta High School. The site is intended for free and open use by ALL members of the community. Therefore, I would like to set a few ground rules:

1) While this is a literary forum, and that implies a good amount of freedom of expression, it is also a site developed by and aimed at minors, and therefore all language and material must be appropriate for any reader. Any questions about this policy or any concerns about the content of this site should be forwarded to ME! While the moderators, editors and administrators of this site do control the site's daily functioning, I will remain the ultimate judge of what is appropriate or not.

2) This is a literary forum. It is a place for free ideas and thoughts. If you just don't like someone's point-of-view, I would encourage you to treat that person and thier opinions/views with respect. Lack of respect for others will lead to removal of posts and banning.

3) The following are NEVER acceptable on this forum, and will result in immediate banning:

-comments about sexual orientation, activity or anything else that makes a teacher's skin crawl with indignation.

-spreading of rumours, bullying, harassment

-any and all racially, sexually or in any other way discriminatory comments.

-anything else that makes a teacher twitch.

4) Profanity and obscenity is strictly banned, though if you MUST post a "four-letter word" for extremely important content reasons, and nothing else will substitute....naw, just don't say em. No da*n type posts either. Implied profanity is also naughty.

5) Off-topic: There are areas for off-topic chat. Use them. This site is not a unlimited usage site, so too much off-topic chatter will end up in this being limited, so please save it for elsewhere as much as possible.

6) Pictures- at this time I would like to have a no pictures rule, until such time as I say different. Bandwidth and disk space, you know.

7) Petty stuff that makes me growl- The Big Bopper HATES pettiness. If someone mispells a word, commits a crime against Humanity's rules of grammar, or whatever, don't make a public issue of it. PM them with your wisdom, instead of posting in public. Make sure you are not being PEDANTIC. If you don't know what it means, look it up!

Cool THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL: This forum is a nice place set up and maintained by some really great young people, and it will stay that way! Very Happy

Please feel free to address any questions or problems with this post to myself.

Cheers, Bob Ashby, Teacher Wangaratta High School Community Learning Centre
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules... Please Read Before Posting...
Page 1 of 1